Recording at 25p

FiReDuCk

Member
Hi there,

Camcorder Model: Sony DCR-PC1000E

My camcorder is capable recording at 25P but I'm just wondering about other professional camcorder which can record at 25P.

This was mention from DCR-PC1000E manual book:

You can reduce image blue when recording moving picture on tapes, intended for import to your computer as still images, by setting [PROGRES.REC] to [ON] (25P). This is especially usefuful for analyzing high-speed action, such as sports scence.

"In progressive recording, the picture is fully displayed with all the pixels. A picture recorded in this mode appears clearer, but a moving subject may appear awkward."

Question:

Above quote, does that effect have the same thing for another professional camcorder when recording at 25P?

Does this means it will record a moving subject may appear awkward at 25P mode?

Best Regards
FiReDuCk
 
sony hvr-z1u can record at 25p , I dont know if its true 25p or not
sony hdr-fx1 cn record 25p
panasonic dvx-100b (pal version)

If you live in the uk and have to record in 25p , I dont know what to tell ya.
but if you live in the usa , trade for a ntsc camera.
I do not know much about pal cameras because I live in the us.
but I thought I would give you some names of other 25p camera models.
 
Back
Top