Quiet?

I just can't be bothered to post, nothing interesting [Or legal] to say.
 
Last edited:
I've been too busy trying to get everything lined up. I'm leaving for Italy in 10 days for 2 weeks, and I'm trying to get at least a rough cut done before then so I can give it to Leo.
 
Hey Duran... if you are waiting for the announcement of the prizes you will miss the deadline to enter...

We haven't been announcing the prizes until right around the deadline for entries for the last few fests. This fest will likely be the same.

Jason
 
Besides, honestly, for me (and I am sure most here) it's not about the prizes, as much as it's about getting out there and making something happen. For me, I am working with some new crew (including Geoff, who is DP'ing) and I'm excited to work with some new people and see how we mesh together, so that on bigger projects I have people I can rely on.
 
Brandon and Jason you guys took my comment the wrong way. I have my crew and locations and script locked. Its not really about the prize for me. Just participating is enough.
I simply wanted an exagerrated comment maybe to make people laught it out. LOL Yikes
 
Brandon and Jason you guys took my comment the wrong way. I have my crew and locations and script locked. Its not really about the prize for me. Just participating is enough.
I simply wanted an exagerrated comment maybe to make people laught it out. LOL Yikes

It's all good, man. I wasn't downing on you or anything, or trying to make this thread another one of those types of threads.

I just wanted to let you know that if you were waiting on prize announcements before entering, that you shouldn't expect them anytime soon. :)


I've got the idea hammered out and on paper... Plan to shoot in about two weeks. I have to make a few props first. I dont' know how the 'story' of it is going to hold up. I'm approaching this one as a technical excercise. Cinematography and such being the focus more so than story.... we'll see.

John... I totally hope you find the time needed to put this one together over a less rigorous, less last minute schedule of your drama fest entry. It showed so much potential, and I'd love to see what you do with a more structured process. Looking forward to it, whatever it is.

Later,
Jason
 
Back
Top