I don't know if anyone else has questions like I do, but I figure if so they can post them here as well.
My first question is this: How much liberty with the dialog can we take? It sounds HORRIBLE! Some of the stuff thats written. I know you said it doesn't have to be word for word, but how much can we tweak it?
Also you said you can add dialog. Does that mean, in the middle of other dialog? IE: Add sentences which weren't there before?
My final question for now: how much profanity is too much? I tend to cuss more than most people. Not quite like tarantino, but when I sit down to write dialog I tend to write like I talk, and not in stilted "looks good on paper" words.
Also, once I'm done with the script, should I get it approved? I don't wanna shoot this stuff, then come to find out, i changed it too much.
Thanks
My first question is this: How much liberty with the dialog can we take? It sounds HORRIBLE! Some of the stuff thats written. I know you said it doesn't have to be word for word, but how much can we tweak it?
Also you said you can add dialog. Does that mean, in the middle of other dialog? IE: Add sentences which weren't there before?
My final question for now: how much profanity is too much? I tend to cuss more than most people. Not quite like tarantino, but when I sit down to write dialog I tend to write like I talk, and not in stilted "looks good on paper" words.
Also, once I'm done with the script, should I get it approved? I don't wanna shoot this stuff, then come to find out, i changed it too much.
Thanks