Question about transfering 24fps to Editing Program

bigox

Well-known member
I'm looking into purchasing a DVX100B, but I have a question first about the transferring of 24fps.

I'll most likely be using Premiere or Vegas as an editing program. Will I be able to transfer the 24fps footage into an editing program like that with no problem at all? Or am I going to need some kind of plug in or attachment? And if so, what kind and how much can I expect that to cost me?

Thanks a ton in advance!
 
Premiere Pro 2 has no problem with 24p. It even has it as one of the options when creating a new project.
 
I used Premiere to edit a tape that I'd had and it turned out great. You don't need FCP or Avid for good editing... Just skills. I've seen the work for government contractors that edit all day and their editing on Final Cut and Avid could not compare to what I'd done on Premiere. Good luck!
 
I used Premiere to edit a tape that I'd had and it turned out great. You don't need FCP or Avid for good editing... Just skills. I've seen the work for government contractors that edit all day and their editing on Final Cut and Avid could not compare to what I'd done on Premiere. Good luck!


I'm with you on this one. Having used all three, I prefer Premiere to FCP and Avid.
 
Back
Top