PSYCHOSIS by Maciej Bialobrzeski

Hey... another film I'm surprised isn't getting more attention... I thought the script was pretty well done... the cinematography was fantastic... really nice comps... the acting was credible... the main thing I felt needed a little more was the editing... a few of your beats didn't feel quite right... but a well crafted film... hope to see more in the future!
 
Hey Navitas,

I think your story was pretty good, but the way it was told was a little confusing. A lot of big plot points were told in one instant with a line, but not shown in a clear way.

I think your shots were amazing and your actors were very good. Your locations were also tremendous.

You probably could edit this down a bit. The one shot that is of the girl pouring the glass of wine seemed like a 'hey, I got a crane' shot and went on too long.

I think your story is there which is the hard part. You just need to tweak some of the ending shots to make it more clear what happened.

Laters,
Ando
 
Swietny filmek! :)

For three days of work, it's great. One of the better entries as far as the story is concerned, and the cinematography, location, music, and the girl's acting flew really well. However, I do agree with some of the others that the editing could use some work.

Looking forward to the "final" product.:)
 
Back
Top