ilauzirika
Boring Senior Member
hi,
When I try to batch render an animation the resulting images are black with nothing on them. The render takes too short (usually it takes some minutes for this particular shoot but now it takes about 7 seconds which is really strange).
I've been using maya for 3 years and i've never had this problem before so i dont know how to solve it. I would really apreciate if anyone could help me wioth this problmes because I need to have this shot rendered by tuesday.
Thanks in advamce for you help.
EDIT: I tried again with another scene and it gave an error (// Error: Could not create command port : etxea:7835)
When I try to batch render an animation the resulting images are black with nothing on them. The render takes too short (usually it takes some minutes for this particular shoot but now it takes about 7 seconds which is really strange).
I've been using maya for 3 years and i've never had this problem before so i dont know how to solve it. I would really apreciate if anyone could help me wioth this problmes because I need to have this shot rendered by tuesday.
Thanks in advamce for you help.
EDIT: I tried again with another scene and it gave an error (// Error: Could not create command port : etxea:7835)
Last edited: