Powering fs700 with anton bauer batteries?

kcn823

Active member
Is anyone powering their fs700 with anton bauer batteries. I purchased the QR PD HDV adapter that anton bauer sells for other sony cameras, but after I received discovered it won't work on the fs700. The dealer I bought the camera and adapter from talked to anton bauer today and they said sony changed the battery compartment and it isn't compatible with the 700.

I'd like to power the camera using my anton bauer batteries because then I can us the p-tap for my evf and an external monitor if necessary. Plus the back weight will help with the balance.

Kirk
 
Believe I've been using FGM-S's on a pair of FS100's for a show. Also powers other accessories, monitors, etc.
 
There is a small tab on the FS700 that prevents you from using the Anton Bauer FGM-S. I am curious if I can just drill the FGM-S's dummy battery to make it work. The voltage is the same for the FS100 and Fs700.
 
Back
Top