RimidAlv_tRkv
Member
Hey guys
We have been trying to build a set but with the time constraints we went out and found a bomb ass place to film the thing, but we have several issues and concerns.
First- Power options, there is no outlet we can plug into, and we have several lights we need to use, monitors, etc.
What would be the best option for power, I have a generator, but it would be too big and too loud, so thats out of the question, I dont know much about battery packs since I never used them, what would I need to power, 5 1000w lights, a monitorj, electronic pan/tilt head and possibly some black lights.
Second- Were shooting the whole thing guerilla style, meaning we will be trespassing, we dont know who the property belongs to, but its a dump, an old ruined building thats perfect for us. Has anyone had any problems when trespassing, whats the worst penalty for something like that.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
We have been trying to build a set but with the time constraints we went out and found a bomb ass place to film the thing, but we have several issues and concerns.
First- Power options, there is no outlet we can plug into, and we have several lights we need to use, monitors, etc.
What would be the best option for power, I have a generator, but it would be too big and too loud, so thats out of the question, I dont know much about battery packs since I never used them, what would I need to power, 5 1000w lights, a monitorj, electronic pan/tilt head and possibly some black lights.
Second- Were shooting the whole thing guerilla style, meaning we will be trespassing, we dont know who the property belongs to, but its a dump, an old ruined building thats perfect for us. Has anyone had any problems when trespassing, whats the worst penalty for something like that.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.