please post more footage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celticman

Member
Hello everyone. Guys can ye please post more footage.I'm trying to advertise the capabalities of this cam to my friends. I was wondering, where can I find "The Watchmaker" which was filmed by xlh1?Also is it true that a lot of scenes in "Band of Brothers" were filmed on a xl2?
 
Last edited:
I don't think anyone's got the Watchmaker video yet. Haven't heard anything about the Band of Brothers thing.
 
Band of brothers in xl2 - no i don't think so. They used the Sony f950 for the interview scenes but not xl2. I don't think the xl2 was out then.
 
Only bad karma here, now. There's a reason the H1 posts have died down.

The philosophy has changed at DVXuser from the Big Tent to DVX(po' folk)/HVX(prosumers)/Red (serious filmmakers) church with a few heretics and apostates scattered about.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top