Playing around with "C" Settings

Rory_B

Well-known member
Nothing major just like a minute long montage or so of me horsing around with the hack the last couple of weeks.

CC on 2 shots, my girlfriend doing some booty shakin' since it was overexposed and then grain added to the B&W footage.

Used the kit 14-140 and a Sigma 30mm 1.4 that is meant for my 7D.

 
Last edited:
Hey Ninetto.

The sigma would be AF on the 7d, but only during stills. On the GH1 it's just a fully manual lens which I had no control over the aperture, so I used ND's to limit the light.

Also yes I shot the slo-mo in 720p and then conformed using cinema tools.
 
The first 2 shots are definitely my favourites as well.

I was like "hmmmmmmmm now what"

So I just took some random family footage and threw it in and horsed around a bit.

I'm trying to get a feel for what can and can't be down the hack before heading into production a short film and so far I'm digging it. I haven't had a single buffer issue, so I am digging not having to restart a take due to an overload of information.

I've had the codec break up on me once in terms of mud; however, it only happened when I first powered on the camera and hit record and it was the first like 1-2 second of the clip. So it was a weird hiccup.

As for editing I use FCP. If I'm taking something seriously though I'll edit in final cut and do colour partially in FCP/Color and also in After Effects.
 
Back
Top