guys and gals,
I had a 400mm PL-mounted Nikon on a PS technik mini35 on the HVX and had some strange grainy/blurry looking artifacting....anyone here of or witness the same? I want to say it looked like heat waves but it did not blur the image like heat waves. and yes the groundglass was turned on and vibrating.
not able to upload a clip at the moment, sorry and thanks in advance for the help.
regards,
Eric
I had a 400mm PL-mounted Nikon on a PS technik mini35 on the HVX and had some strange grainy/blurry looking artifacting....anyone here of or witness the same? I want to say it looked like heat waves but it did not blur the image like heat waves. and yes the groundglass was turned on and vibrating.
not able to upload a clip at the moment, sorry and thanks in advance for the help.
regards,
Eric