Pictures of your GIRL.

Wow... beautiful woman :) You are indeed a blessed man... I am sure she's as beautiful inside as she is outside...
 
The one on the right. 2 years on saturday.

l_3257acdf85fc0310d21845a35a44a256.jpg
 
Alrighty, here's my girl :-). She didn't want me posting this, but tough cookies! She was one of my actresses on a short I did 2-1/2 years ago and now she's my wife!

Wow... beautiful woman :) You are indeed a blessed man... I am sure she's as beautiful inside as she is outside...

Nice. I am sure she is as beautiful outside as she is inside...
Inside...outside...inside...she's smokin' :thumbsup:
 
Inside outside, where have I been?
Out of my brain on the five fifteen.

In the words of Sean Kingston:
You're way too beautiful girl
That's why it'll never work
You'll have me suicidal, suicidal
When you say it's over...

Congrats, Shawn. :thumbsup:
 
This is one of the reasons I didn't think this thread was a good idea, and why I put no pictures of my own up...and yes, I have a girl of whom I've been married to for some time .
 
hey hey guys... it's ALL good... trust me ;) I've got a lot of other girls I am talking to... and let's just say... a break-up won't take the wind out of my sails...
 
My girl and I have been together for more than 14 months now. Love her so much. :)

Lonely_Black_and_White_by_NitroBlade.jpg


^This is a photo I took of her


Brick_by_NitroBlade.jpg


^ Another photo I took


n611275437_821337_19.jpg


^ That's us. :) Taken with a camera phone. I'm still surprised by the quality of that camera phone.

(what? I like B&W okay?)
 
Back
Top