Pictures of your GIRL.

this is me and my girlfriend last Halloween in a knife throwing get-up (I don't normally wear such fabulous shirts)...

1076057824050bgkb7.jpg


unfortunately, i couldn't find the pic from the previous Halloween where we dressed up as Sloth (me) and Chunk (her).
 
Last edited:
Ncje- I appologise for this hijack, but I gots a question for you... Living in Tokyo, are you near the train station with the statue of the dog? You know which one I'm talking about?
 
For some reason a lot of people think I look angry all the time. I think it might have something to do with my eyebrows. I took that photo for photo class last semester. It was actually kind of a nod to Fight Club: I'm in a dissheveled button-down shirt with a tie, in some grungy bathroom with a gun to my head, and also with the grain and the visible rough edges around the picture.
 
Thanks. That's a scan so it's pretty dark. The gun is much more visible in the print I made and turned in.
 
Last edited:
Capt Quirk said:
Ncje- I appologise for this hijack, but I gots a question for you... Living in Tokyo, are you near the train station with the statue of the dog? You know which one I'm talking about?

Quick answer - about 20 mins by train... thats Hachiko exit at Shibuya station. Scene from lost in translation where they run across the road was shot there.
 
Billy Pilgrim said:
Thanks. That's a scan so it's pretty dark. The gun is much more visible in the print I made and turned in.

You actually reminded me of Jack Black...

Maybe I'll post one soon, after spying on others first.
 
Back
Top