Gord.T
Still "Senior Member"
From link in post #18:
This one is striking Soviet design. Also it, if you will, reminds me of 50-60's era sci-fi films (ufo invasion).

Different times back then.
I should know this right now (tanks) but...
(actuallly, is this ballpark? Because I 'didn't' know-> https://www.militaryfactory.com/armor/ww2-soviet-tanks.asp)
Sherman's and Panthers are the most familiar.
Great image. Kind of a classic in many ways isn't it now?
I'll stop here but not for lack of interest. (Well maybe the obviously hot 80's Russian Woman
)
So many great thought provoking photos here.
Thank-you.
This one is striking Soviet design. Also it, if you will, reminds me of 50-60's era sci-fi films (ufo invasion).
Different times back then.
I should know this right now (tanks) but...
(actuallly, is this ballpark? Because I 'didn't' know-> https://www.militaryfactory.com/armor/ww2-soviet-tanks.asp)
Sherman's and Panthers are the most familiar.
Great image. Kind of a classic in many ways isn't it now?
I'll stop here but not for lack of interest. (Well maybe the obviously hot 80's Russian Woman
So many great thought provoking photos here.
Thank-you.
Last edited:



