plasticam
DVXuser Sponsor
This is the new plate some of you have been asking about. You can use your exisitng handle for the FS100 and just screw it down into this.
I'll have one at NAB and we'll be shipping in about 2-3 weeks. Price will be under 200 alone - as a complete handle I expect under 300.
It's a lot of handle for that price. People who have them speak well of them. I personally think its the best by far because I move it constantly when shooting
and it just takes a couple seconds to adjust.
If you at NAB text me and say hi
504 355 6106

I'll have one at NAB and we'll be shipping in about 2-3 weeks. Price will be under 200 alone - as a complete handle I expect under 300.
It's a lot of handle for that price. People who have them speak well of them. I personally think its the best by far because I move it constantly when shooting
and it just takes a couple seconds to adjust.
If you at NAB text me and say hi
504 355 6106
