Parts Numbers Needed, Please

prairiefire

New member
OK, so my friendly camera store that has the DVX100 I've been looking at let me take it home to check it out.

First thing I noticed was that it was missing some of the kit that came with it. It does not have the battery charger, the AC cable to the charger, or the DC piece that goes to the camera and allows you to run the camera off a wall outlet.

I called the Houston Panasonic dealer and they don't have the parts or know the prices.

Can someone, please, give me parts numbers and, if you know prices, let me know how much it will cost for me to get them. I have to figure this into how much I'll pay for the DVX100.

Also, missing is the remote control. How important is this? If important, how much will it cost to replace it?

Looking at page 6 of the manual, I see that I'm also missing a round "microphone holder" 4 screws, and a "microphone holder adapter". Do I need any of this?

The head "hour meter" reads 56 hours. I've gotten conflicting reports from Panasonic dealers as to whether this can be reset by the conumer. Can it? Or have I found a barely used camera?


Thanks for the help.

Steve
 
Back
Top