Panasonic UX180 and UX90 Instructional Videos

Barry_Green

Moderator
Hey all, Panasonic just released a series of instructional videos I did for them on the UX180 and UX90. They're not super technical, but meant to be an easy reference as to how certain features work. There's a really simple network setup video, for example, if you're trying to get the iPad remote control app to work. In all, there's 14, and you can see the whole playlist here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azq5cuqlAbI&list=PL4KZEwykiK_Gp3CpwEzfCGJAuG7zTHwCi
 
Hey Barry,
I'm having trouble getting your additional scene files from the Panasonic site.

At the bottom of the download page it asks what camera model, but doesn't have the UX180 listed.
I selected the AC160 model just to see what files I can download, and the scene files downloaded were for the DVX200.
Any ideas?

Thanks.
 
Yes, after clicking on UX180, it takes you to the next page. On that page, under where you input your information, there isn't a "Camera Model" box to check for the UX180 or the UX90. See my included grab:

I selected AC160, just to get the ability to download the UX180 file. The file that downloads is for the DVX200 though?

GrabPanasonicSite.jpg
 
Back
Top