hcBeck
Active member
(Titles like these remind me of the early Lumiere movies "Train arriving at station")
As the professional camera people are too busy earning money to post footage that looks any good, I'll step in again. I caught this as the sun was going down. It's dark, but not as dark as the coin flipping.
I'd have a better chance of producing good stuff if I had someone to play with
So, assuming that this footage is marginally better than nothing:
So...
CINE D
Detail +1
Coring +3
Chroma + 2
Master Ped -3
Shutter 1/500th (should have been 1/250th for a bit more light, but I didn't have time to go back and set it correctly - I had lost the light)
Probably F2
Digitised via DV
38 seconds of putting my coat on 360p
3 second excerpt 576p
Alexandre
As the professional camera people are too busy earning money to post footage that looks any good, I'll step in again. I caught this as the sun was going down. It's dark, but not as dark as the coin flipping.
I'd have a better chance of producing good stuff if I had someone to play with
So, assuming that this footage is marginally better than nothing:
So...
CINE D
Detail +1
Coring +3
Chroma + 2
Master Ped -3
Shutter 1/500th (should have been 1/250th for a bit more light, but I didn't have time to go back and set it correctly - I had lost the light)
Probably F2
Digitised via DV
38 seconds of putting my coat on 360p
3 second excerpt 576p
Alexandre