One of my latest projects

i thought this was pretty cool. i'm not a fan of the sky being blown out though i know it's hard to avoid sometimes. pretty simple concept to give your artist a video presence. i'm working on something similar for an r&b artist where we're using practical locations like you did.

overall it looked good, i felt like either the song was kinda long or it could've used one or two more locations (driving in car, flashbacks of him and her walking in black and white in slow motion, etc) because it seemed to get reptitive slightly.

anyway that's the only thing that stood out to me, otherwise good job bro. i love the stock footage look when it's done right.
 
Thanks guys. I would have loved to film more scenes but somethings just weren't in the cards. lol... I think I'll take your advice and remove the 720p/24p stuff.
 
I actually liked the 720 24 p stuff, it adds something different to an otherwise normal everyday shot. The photograhy looks good, love the skin tones, they're coming through really well. Keep it up. I noticed the small camera's screen is blank! ;) ... so what, it's all fun.
 
I like the raw (documentary feel) look of the video. To give some critical feedback. I would have used more cutaways throughout. more shots of the girlfriend- & more angles of Shake in different spots. Gets boring through the middle-same type of shots. And then you bring it back alive at the end with the night scene.

But it all comes down to the edit in the end. Shoot for the edit.

Overall I like, good effort. HPX 170 looks great.
 
Back
Top