Hi there,
I'm having issues with some highspeed footage I shot in 240p RAW.
The unit stopped working a couple of times because back then I was
using the NP-F 770 (but also the 970F aren't really working...)
So the .dng of one clip are completly freaked out (check attachment).
Anpther Clip seems to have proper dngs inside - though there
are some weird .DN files in the folder (see attachment):
When I open this clip in Resolve I just see all the singel frames,
when I open it in Premiere I changes quickly between red frames and
the footage (see attachment)
So my question is: how do I get this clip working properly?
I hope my problem is clear.
Thanks for the help.
Cheers
I'm having issues with some highspeed footage I shot in 240p RAW.
The unit stopped working a couple of times because back then I was
using the NP-F 770 (but also the 970F aren't really working...)
So the .dng of one clip are completly freaked out (check attachment).
Anpther Clip seems to have proper dngs inside - though there
are some weird .DN files in the folder (see attachment):
When I open this clip in Resolve I just see all the singel frames,
when I open it in Premiere I changes quickly between red frames and
the footage (see attachment)
So my question is: how do I get this clip working properly?
I hope my problem is clear.
Thanks for the help.
Cheers