NJ NY looking for short film editor,

Jason Miller

Veteran
Hi, I have two 30 minute films I need edited, one was my Masters thesis called burn it down, it's your typical Shootem up film with a load of Vfx, my masters was in VFX, the other is a Christian film with motion control robot shots, do to an injury I am unable to edit them. there is no pay, but I do plan on sending them to fests that will enable IMDB credit. My IMDB page is. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3004575/
. If you're interested please send me a note, I'm located in Bloomfield NJ, the films were shot on an hvx200, to the files are p2 format.

Jason
 
Last edited:
Hi Jason, I just joined this forum to ask a question and then I saw your post.

Still looking for an editor? Can you tell me more about your christian film....I am around Parsippany, NJ area...
 
Back
Top