Nikon D5200 (no colour correction)

TrueIndigo

Well-known member
In case of interest, here's a short film I shot last month on the Nikon D5200 with footage straight from the camera (no colour correction or exposure fixes), covering the memorial of a local personality who used to run a record shop. I quickly edited it to put something up for the people who couldn't make it on the day. Details:

Lens: Tamron 17-50mm zoom (f2.8 constant). Mostly shot at f5.6 for this shooting.
All handheld (pushing against the camera strap for extra stability).
Picture profile: Standard, Modified: Sharpening (4), Contrast (-3), Brightness (0), Saturation (-1), Hue (0).
White balance: Cloudy preset (closest match for the conditions).
ISO: Most of this shooting was shot at 200-250 ISO.

Here's the YouTube link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC4Ol8e7hsU
 
I like very much the pictures of this little camera. Very easy to colorgrade. Here work fine without color correction. The last week I bought a second D5200 and I will sell my D5300 for payed this. On my D5200 I use only 100, 200, 400, (sometime 800) ISO. This real ISO produce less noise than intermediate ISO.
 
Thanks, mate. I link to my un-corrected footage because it can be helpful for people to see what the camera can do.
 
Back
Top