Valleyofthequeens1
New member
Hello! At this link, you can see episode one of Valley Of The Queens. Please leave a comment and subscribe.
I would love to get your feedback as to how to best market a project like this and what strategies I can use to capitalize from it.
This is the pilot episode so I used a skeleton crew. I did way to much work lol. I wrote, shot, Directed, Edited, did sound design and wrote the music.
I produced this through my production company Vinark motion pictures LLC.
I would love to get your feedback as to how to best market a project like this and what strategies I can use to capitalize from it.
This is the pilot episode so I used a skeleton crew. I did way to much work lol. I wrote, shot, Directed, Edited, did sound design and wrote the music.
I produced this through my production company Vinark motion pictures LLC.