Sorry about the generic as all get up thread name....
This isn't completely finished as it needs some tweaking with 1) a rerecorded version of the performers song 2) some sync adjustments and 3) some minor editing tweaks and possible reshoots/new locations.
I'm curious as to what ya'll think of it as it stands now.
http://www.jcvr.net/You_Are_What_You_Drink.mov
Let me know what you all think. I shot this in a day with Joel Chmara (the artist in the video). Hope you enjoy it!
You guys can check out my previous video here if you didn't see it.
http://www.jcvr.net/CC_SYR.mov
This isn't completely finished as it needs some tweaking with 1) a rerecorded version of the performers song 2) some sync adjustments and 3) some minor editing tweaks and possible reshoots/new locations.
I'm curious as to what ya'll think of it as it stands now.
http://www.jcvr.net/You_Are_What_You_Drink.mov
Let me know what you all think. I shot this in a day with Joel Chmara (the artist in the video). Hope you enjoy it!
You guys can check out my previous video here if you didn't see it.
http://www.jcvr.net/CC_SYR.mov
Last edited: