I just saw on the Red Giant Software website that they'll be releasing a new Magic Bullet Editors 2, shipping Oct.9th. On the site, it says that DVX100 customers can upgrade for $100... My question is, do you guys think that version 2 will make it's way into the bundle? I'm on the verge of purchasing the DVX100A (and also debating if I should wait for the DVX100B) but I can stand to wait a lil if I'll be able to get ver.2 without having to pay the extra $100...
Also - do you guys think Panasonic will keep the promotion on the DVX100A past it's current Oct.31st deadline? Cause we all know that its constantly been extended...
Any comments from Jan?
Also - do you guys think Panasonic will keep the promotion on the DVX100A past it's current Oct.31st deadline? Cause we all know that its constantly been extended...
Any comments from Jan?