Yes the Optitek will use DX and G lenses as far as I know. It has an aperture wheel on the mount. I use a Tokina 11-16 and it is one of my favorite lenses for the F3 with the MTF adaptor.
Thank you for the quick reply. Sorry if I'm being overly inquisitive. When you say it works, does that simply mean the DX lenses mount correctly to the adapter or have you confirmed that the Nikon DX lenses work, image wise, with the size of the F3's slightly larger sensor? Thanks again.
edit: You posted while I was writing powervideo. Thanks to both of you.
Plus the Tokina 11-16 is known for even working on FF35 at 15-16mm, so it most likely has a much larger image circle than is called for by APS-C / S35 throughout its range.
zuiko is a M43 lens so theoretically will vignette. With that focal lenghts you may get away with it- longer lenses typically cover more than needed.
The mechanical interface is whole another story.....