New Forum Feature.. user uploads.

jarred

This site truly rocks. Unlike my knowledge of compressing and uploading. Can someone give me some advice on how to convert .mov files into something you'll accept.

I've got final cut pro, quicktime pro or after effects to do it in and I'm using a mac.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance Stephen
 
Jarred, not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I was looking for any terms/condistions on the site that may reflect if DVXuser has any rights to the footage/clips/images hosted on its harddrive.

I only ask because MySpace has an interesting blurb in their terms/conditions that states anything hosted on their site can be used by them with no reimbursement, damages, etc. ...

Just curious more than anything. Regardless it's a VERY cool feature to be able to offer the members, and much appreciated.
 
lol.. man Envision your such a pain in the ass.. you being nice always means more work for me.

If i didnt like you so much i would just ban your sorry ass.

ha ha ha

seriously though.. i dont own your shiznit. nothing there says i do. so just like you posting your photo from anywhere else.. you own it.
 
Thanks so much. I needed this. I've been hoping to post a picture of my set up in the hardware forum but never got around to it. I uploaded today and it worked like a charm.

-Nate
 
Thanks so much for this. It just always seems to get better around here. Maybe a bit more tame, but a great place to be.

Have you guys thought about selling more bandwidth? I don't know how you are set up, but it would be kind of cool to be able to upload large files if need be.

Of course the administrative work for something like that might be a pain in the ass.

thanks again.

J.
 
Jarred Land said:
If i didnt like you so much i would just ban your sorry ass.

Go ahead, ban him :banned: . . . it'll be good for him
emote_rotfl.gif
 
Back
Top