New DVXuser shirts --- Order here

The mailman bought me a present today!

Ta Daa:
usershirt.jpg


DVXUSER ROCKS!


- Mikko
 
link doesnt work jared, just brings up an black page with an empty gray square :(
 
Last edited:
Hey, anyone out there that didn't get their t-shirt yet?? Please let me know, some have been stuck in US Postal (will talk to them today~what's wrong USPS??) and just incase I could have missed any. I will check into it A.S.A.P.
Thanks! deb@dvxuser.com
 
DeBranne said:
Hey, anyone out there that didn't get their t-shirt yet?? Please let me know, some have been stuck in US Postal (will talk to them today~what's wrong USPS??) and just incase I could have missed any. I will check into it A.S.A.P.
Thanks! deb@dvxuser.com

Mine are jinxed, lol.
 
Jack - your's will take as long to get to you as you take to get your contest entry stuff turned in for the DVDs :evil: :grin:
 
congrats.gif

clap clap clap
soooo ... funny and new and refreshing
Larry how on Earth do you keep coming up with ... well the same old joke :laugh:
hold, on let me tell you what I really think of that
...
sleep.gif
 
Last edited:
Jack Daniel Stanley said:
congrats.gif

clap clap clap
soooo ... funny and new and refreshing
hold, on let me tell you what I really think of that
...
sleep.gif
:crybaby:
:crybaby:
:crybaby:
:crybaby:
:crybaby:
:crybaby:
:crybaby:
​
 
I just stick with what works :) . . . . and, of course, try to keep people from noticing that when we get your stuff it is well worth the wait (just like those t-shirts will be. Trust me, they are fantastic)
 
Jack Daniel Stanley said:
Don't sell him mine! :eek:
lol, never got them ... sending you megan's work address now so the post office won't poo poo it up again :laugh:

Hold on a mo ...

just realized I got all that info to you again, on the 7th of August,
lol!
:grin:
rofl
rofl.gif


either my shirts are cursed or you guys are just messin with me now :Drogar-BigGrin(DBG)
 
Jack Daniel Stanley said:
Hold on a mo ...

just realized I got all that info to you again, on the 7th of August,
lol!
:grin:
rofl
rofl.gif


either my shirts are cursed or you guys are just messin with me now :Drogar-BigGrin(DBG)

haha! YOU WERE HERE, WITH US!!!! how could you not have t-shirts yet!? that's crazy! so sorry:( email me a.s.a.p.!!!
move here:)
 
Back
Top