I'll preface this post with my best guess that the answer to my question is probably - NO. But I'll ask anyway.
I've been a very happy AG-HMC 150 user for many years now. A year ago bought some expensive SWITT batteries for this camera. The OEM battery for this camera was the VW-VBG6.
Now I recently upgraded to the AG UX180 and was surprised to discover that the batteries from my old camera do not fit into my new camera - the new battery will fit into the same charger but not into the camera.
Is there anything I can do to utilise the old batteries in my new camera? The OEM batteries for the AG-UX180 are AG-VBR59. Or do I just admit defeat and spend a couple hundred more £££ and just buy more new batteries?
I've been a very happy AG-HMC 150 user for many years now. A year ago bought some expensive SWITT batteries for this camera. The OEM battery for this camera was the VW-VBG6.
Now I recently upgraded to the AG UX180 and was surprised to discover that the batteries from my old camera do not fit into my new camera - the new battery will fit into the same charger but not into the camera.
Is there anything I can do to utilise the old batteries in my new camera? The OEM batteries for the AG-UX180 are AG-VBR59. Or do I just admit defeat and spend a couple hundred more £££ and just buy more new batteries?