David W. Richardson
Chapelgrove Films
Our short film, "The Silver Key", will be screened at the Mad Monster Party Film Festival in Charlotte, NC, on March 23rd.
I want to get some t-shirts made for the producers and I (the director) to wear at the event. I'd like a really cool graphic logo of the film title for those shirts, but I have ZERO skills in creating logos.
Anyone interested and willing to help?
Here is a pic of the key used in the film. Would like to incorporate that key design into the logo somehow, if possible. (Minus the bosoms.)

I want to get some t-shirts made for the producers and I (the director) to wear at the event. I'd like a really cool graphic logo of the film title for those shirts, but I have ZERO skills in creating logos.
Anyone interested and willing to help?
Here is a pic of the key used in the film. Would like to incorporate that key design into the logo somehow, if possible. (Minus the bosoms.)
