Paul Llewellyn
Well-known member
Hi all,
As the thread title states this is my first Wedding Video. The video runs about 25 minutes in total, but I have cut it up for easier viewing/posting on Vimeo.
It was a one camera set up with a Sennheiser Wireless on the Groom. Shot 720/25p.
It's told mostly in a Linear fashion. The aim was to capture all of the main events, but most importantly to get a sense of the personalities and the emotion of the day.
Considering the limitations I'm very happy with the piece.
Part one: http://www.vimeo.com/7005121
Part two, The Photographs: http://www.vimeo.com/7005325
Part three, The Reception: http://www.vimeo.com/7006272
Part four, The First Dance: http://www.vimeo.com/7005772
As the thread title states this is my first Wedding Video. The video runs about 25 minutes in total, but I have cut it up for easier viewing/posting on Vimeo.
It was a one camera set up with a Sennheiser Wireless on the Groom. Shot 720/25p.
It's told mostly in a Linear fashion. The aim was to capture all of the main events, but most importantly to get a sense of the personalities and the emotion of the day.
Considering the limitations I'm very happy with the piece.
Part one: http://www.vimeo.com/7005121
Part two, The Photographs: http://www.vimeo.com/7005325
Part three, The Reception: http://www.vimeo.com/7006272
Part four, The First Dance: http://www.vimeo.com/7005772