My first wedding film *highlights

chlywly

Well-known member
Hey guys, check out my first highlights wedding film. Shot on 5d/7d (sound is a little messed up during speeches, had problem with mic picking up too much rumbling around me)

http://vimeo.com/34992743
 
Last edited:
Some great photography here. Great pacing and editing. I'm sure you'll be getting a decent amount of work from this highlight.
 
Great job! I love the color. It's very pleasing to the eyes.

It was almost perfect... except the very last 3 seconds. that looks like a mistake .. or is it intentional?

Asian wedding TEA CEREMONY is the best deal! All the couple need to do is to kneel and serve tea. Then they got jewelry, gold watches, necklaces, money in red envelop.

Once i have a Chinese couple hire our photography service but didn't have enough money to hire me for video. So I tell them to do Tea ceremony. Then they are able to get a video budget ;)
 
Well done!
Very impressed =D

How are you planning to present it to possible future clients?

Thanks.

As for presenting to future clients, to be honest I've been working on so many little projects personal and client based that I haven't found time (and I should) to do approriate marketing for myself.

My website was hacked, so I had to put a temporary vimeo splash page for now.

Looking to do a full identity, web redesign soon.

But not sure where to advertise to find the right clientèle. Magazines, newspapers? Any ideas?
 
Back
Top