AndyInBuffalo
Member
I shot some footage which appears on my card when I look at it in the camera. Unfortunately my card reader doesn't detect
any footage (it detects other footage of the same interview on other cards). The light doesn't even light up on the reader (Targus), nor does it mount on my desktop with the card in question.
I'm wondering whether there is a way that I can mount the FS100 as a drive on my Mac (PPC, 10.4.11) to copy my clips over into a folder on my Hard Drive. Haven't been able to do it so far.
Thanks,
Andy
PS. Anyone have good experience with a free AVCHD-SD converter for Mac ?
I'd like to be able to edit in SD while deciding on a more powerful computer and new NLE.
any footage (it detects other footage of the same interview on other cards). The light doesn't even light up on the reader (Targus), nor does it mount on my desktop with the card in question.
I'm wondering whether there is a way that I can mount the FS100 as a drive on my Mac (PPC, 10.4.11) to copy my clips over into a folder on my Hard Drive. Haven't been able to do it so far.
Thanks,
Andy
PS. Anyone have good experience with a free AVCHD-SD converter for Mac ?
I'd like to be able to edit in SD while deciding on a more powerful computer and new NLE.