Motion graphics artist/Video Editor for hire

xenogears

Well-known member
Greetings DVXUsers;

I recently moved from Venezuela to the U.S, where I was the manager/owner of Cajita Creativa a small creative studio based in Caracas, I'm a computer graphic artist with more than 20 years of experience creating 2D & 3D animations, VisualFXs, Digital Compositing and Cinematic videos. Also I'm content creator for interactive multimedia applications and a enthusiastic photographer.


I worked as Video Editor, Motion Graphics Artist and Post-Production Director, where some of my biggest achievements are:
-I've Post-produced eight awarded
animated short films.
-Worked on more than 400 TV Commercials through all this years.
-Post-Produced a 10 minutes traditional 2D animation for a Discovery network's pilot about Mesopotamia: http://store.discoveryeducation.com/product/show/51683
-DP and Cameraman of several TV Commercials, Music video clips and Corporate videos.
-Many years of experience with Adobe suite and Cinema 4D among others.
-Technical knowledge of hardware and software (PC/Windows)

I invite you to see my video reel at:
https://vimeo.com/136149480

Some of my works including Motion graphics, Animation, Videography and Editing:
https://vimeo.com/douglasajitacreativa/videos

My photographic skills (no commercial) at Flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/degl/

Right now I´m established in Louisville, KY, looking for a Sponsorship for a Type O-1
Visa that I'm already paying for my area of expertise, but I'm willing to relocate if a opportunity arise. Also, I’m looking for Freelance works but for obvious reason I don’t have work permission in U.S, that's why I’m only accepting works where the client knows about these limitations.

I can send my personal resume if someone is interested and info about the Type 0-1 Visa.

I also appreciate any advice you can give to a newcomer
:thumbsup:


Sincere regards,

Douglas E. Grillo
 
Back
Top