Hi, am new here and looking for some advice re DVX (am not sure which way to go, Sony PD or DVX)
I read a great reviewof the DVX100 on CNET some time ago, to which a comment was as follows:
Note that this says 100A version. There's now a 100B version, I understand, but over here in Europe I've seen several 100E's for sale.
What is a 100E? Is it a European version of the standard 100? Should I be looking for a 100AE or BE or something?
sorry, just confused by all the acronymns!!...and no idea what age of model these refer to.
thanks
Hugh
I read a great reviewof the DVX100 on CNET some time ago, to which a comment was as follows:
I find the Sony PD-150 performs slightly better in low light situations. All other concerns regarding auto focus & gain in manual modes, etc. were fixed with the 100A version. Strobing issues sometimes a problem in 24P.
Note that this says 100A version. There's now a 100B version, I understand, but over here in Europe I've seen several 100E's for sale.
What is a 100E? Is it a European version of the standard 100? Should I be looking for a 100AE or BE or something?
sorry, just confused by all the acronymns!!...and no idea what age of model these refer to.
thanks
Hugh