Hello,
I have a Sony DCR-VX2000. A minidv tape is jammed in the eject pouch. For those who aren't familiar with the VX2000, it opens in two layers, the main cover then the inner layer that holds the tape. I can get maybe 1/4 of the tape out, the rest won't budge out. I don't want to ruin the camera obviously, but does anyone have ideas on how I can "un-jam" it out?
Here's a video to show some of the issue.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=484rC8opakg
I have a Sony DCR-VX2000. A minidv tape is jammed in the eject pouch. For those who aren't familiar with the VX2000, it opens in two layers, the main cover then the inner layer that holds the tape. I can get maybe 1/4 of the tape out, the rest won't budge out. I don't want to ruin the camera obviously, but does anyone have ideas on how I can "un-jam" it out?
Here's a video to show some of the issue.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=484rC8opakg