Matte Box Special Price

iframe

New member
Anyone kooking for a low cost excellent matte box? We are currently offering the Formatt 500 matte box including adaptor ring for the DVX100 at a special price of £135 + Delivery + VAT to all UK members.

I have not worked out a cost for other regions yet but let me know who is interested.

DVX100AE price for the PAL version in the UK is currently £2000 + delivery + VAT.
 
Re: Matte Box Special Price

iframe i sent you a PM, would be great if you could get back to me with this.
 
Re: Matte Box Special Price

No Problem. Just to let you know, We are a very small company husband and wife, set up when I was made redundant from Panasonic Broadcast.

I am happy to offer any members of DVXUSER special pricing for our DV products.
 
Re: Matte Box Special Price

Hi iframe

I'm based in UK.

What DV products do you sell? Do you have a price for the Panasonic anamorphic adaptor?

Thanks
Eric
 
Re: Matte Box Special Price

I may be interested if you come up with a U.S. price that is a value.
 
Re: Matte Box Special Price

Me too on the formatt 500. Whats the US price with shipping?
 
Re: Matte Box Special Price

Hi,

I'm interested in puchasing a matte box.

Can you send me your info?

I'm in NYC USA.

Does this include the stepup rings to be able to load filters from the top minus vignetting?

Thanks.
 
Back
Top