Magic Bullit looks installed for premiere but not available in photoshop?

I have MB looks 1.8 installed and use it frequently in premiere CC. I seem to remember it being available in photoshop also ??? (might be wrong on that)

I did a quick google search and found people downloading it and installing it in photoshot plugins folder and it works there BUT how does it affect my already installed version?
Does it use my serial from my purchased version?

Sorry for the noob questions but I don't want to screw up my currently good setup.
 
Sorry I can't answer this fully but since no one else has responded yet I'll try from memory...
when you buy MB looks, there is a MB looks (video) and MB photo looks. The photo version installs to photoshop and is selectable during install.
I bought MB years ago and it didn't come bundled with MB photo looks. In a later version it did, so I upgraded and then had the video and photo version.
 
Back
Top