Lower Third and Simple Map Graphics for Docu Roadtrip film

Trademark

Well-known member
all set, mods please remove -

So I'm editing our low budget docu style roadtrip film and I need to have some new L3's made as well as some basic line on map graphics.

The story:

We started in Portland where we bought a 2000$ Jeep and picked up a new 2013 Jeep Press car, driving both 600 miles off-road all the way to Canada.
The plot revolves around the cheap cars dying, crazy white people, slides, near misses on the trail, camping and drinking.
It's a new departure from our normal biz of making Youtube videos in our spare time and collecting revenue via Youtube, this one were going to charge a couple bucks for a download and see how the fans react to it.

This one we funded with the $$$ YOUTUBE RICHES $$$ ala epic meal time....not really...were poor still.....

Its a paid gig, I hope its simple enough to make the pay worth it for anyone interested, happy to talk about money via PM or email.

I need two things:

One L3 for both Left and Right sides, I liked what they did in the Spirit Molecule Doc
https://vimeo.com/92552455
our logo is a small black circle, think fish scales, a layering of many small black logos wipe left to right to create the backdrop.

And a general line on map type graphic, as we make our way from Portland into canada. My idea here was to scan the actual maps we used on the journey, they have folds and pen marks and will look a little cooler after we sweeten them a bit.
PM me here or email tom.morningstar@gmail.com if your interested =) thanks
Final JPEG.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top