Lovin' my G35!

dmc

Well-known member
Here's a short clip using my new Cinemek G35 with the HPX170.

http://www.vimeo.com/4684491


Nikon glass graciously loaned from my friend.
55 - f1.2, 85 - f1.8, 35 - f2, 24 - f2.8

All available light.

I didn't do ANY grading - this was all straight from the camera.


thanks for watching.

: )

dmc
 
thanks for sharing! looks good! I really like the G35 bokeh.

So which rail support system did you go with?
Is the back focus easy to adjust?

thanks
 
I actually don't have any rods/support yet. I'll be ordering the RR system and follow focus on monday. I really like the look of the Zacuto stuff but it's CRAZY expensive. That said I think I'm going to buy their "Z-Balance". It allows you to shift the center of balance forward to accommodate for the front heaviness of the rig.

I'm still playing around with the back focus (very easy to adjust btw) but until I get a really good field monitor (my standard def Sony isn't cutting it anymore), I'm inclined to use it at the factory setting.


thanks for watching!



dmc
 
Back
Top