Love Fest? Oh No!

I'm a little disapointed. Though I think I'm just gonna manipulate my own idea into it somehow then have the last minute play out as a love scene. Not literally, but yeah.

Anyway Febuary 14th? Gives me enough time to shoot my Hallows Fest film, :thumbsup:
 
Yeah I was planning an entry to the previous fest just gone. Didn't make it though, but still fairly focused on making it. So for me its:

Alone
- Late Horror Film

and then this fest.. anyone got any ideas on what they may do yet?
 
Remember the song by J.Geils Band? "Love Stinks". ://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=love+stinks&search=Search

A love fest could go a lot of different ways if the rules allow it.
 
A guy meets a new girl at work. They start to talk more and more, and they fall in love; until one day; her office is empty. He later finds out she never existed, but she was just a ghost. Can he somehow manage to find her ghostly body again? Or is this the end for Mr. Rodgers...
 
Guys, can we nuke the porn talk? Every Love Fest thread has had someone mentioning the forbidden "P" word. We don't go there on DVXuser.
 
Well, like someone posted. When you think about it at the moment it's a wide genre, theres not been a rule so far against cross genre or anything. So, fingers crossed.

I'm not even gonna start thinking about this one till the new year. Still keep posting though, keeps my finger tips busy.
 
Back
Top