Lost my owners manual

firehawk

Veteran
Being the idiot that I am I have somehow lost the manuals to my new FS700R which I have barely started to use.
Does anyone know if they are available to buy from Sony or download a pdf?
 
:)
I was really wanting the original size paper replacememt manual.
I found a pdf but its considerably easier to use the paper one.
I can't believe the only manual I ever lost is the one I need the most. I still have the manuals for my 1990 Panasonic CCD camcorder and 1991 386SX 25Mhz PC! I may have to resort to printing parts of the pdf myself.
 
Last edited:
Yes, I agree, I love paper manuals. One of the reasons I got an iPad was to keep manuals on it. Although I prefer printed ones at least with the iPad you can sit in a good reading position. And keep them all with you easily. I've found that for shorter manuals like the FS700 the iPad works great, but for longer ones it can't compete. There's the thing of flipping through printed books where you can chance upon something that has no equivalent with PDFs...
 
Back
Top