Trying to install my HP Scanjet Pro 6200C on a WinXP 32 bit machine. Cannot find this file hpsjrreg.exe anywhere.
The install gets to the point where it asks for that file.
I also have install CD for Win98SE but it's not on there either. HP has taken down all their old drivers from site.
The 3rd party online sites I found do not really include the hpsjreg.exe in their driver downloads.
XP is the latest Windows version that HP ever made drivers for, so Win7 is out of the question
Any of you smarter sleuths have any ideas?
The install gets to the point where it asks for that file.
I also have install CD for Win98SE but it's not on there either. HP has taken down all their old drivers from site.
The 3rd party online sites I found do not really include the hpsjreg.exe in their driver downloads.
XP is the latest Windows version that HP ever made drivers for, so Win7 is out of the question
Any of you smarter sleuths have any ideas?