Lomo Square Front Anamorphic

HHL

Veteran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3YKwAE9nrQ

Just a quick test with the GH13 and a Lomo Square Front Anamorphic lens. This one has been modified to accept any lens. This was shot with an ULTRA cheap Sigma 28-105, with the Lomo screwed to the front.

I used the "reliable settings" for the GH13...I think it's 40Mbps max, as the patch goes. Anywho...I look forward to shooting more with this bad boy. I'm pretty busy these days, so this was as quick and dirty as it gets. Enjoy!
 
Wow, even though the dof is pretty deep, it still looks so film-like. To me anyway.

Thanks Tracey. I'm glad you like the look. It's a fun lens to shoot with. This footage hasn't been color corrected. I think that the image looks pretty "flat". I think it would respond quite well to CC....maybe this weekend I'll give it a go and compare the difference. Thakns for your comment!
 
Nice video but Justin Bieber song in the background ??? Come on !!! You can't be real

Just imagine with me (if you will), the ear-to-ear smile from my 7 year old daughter when she saw this video with Justin Bieber's music playing in the background. It's like she had died and gone to heaven. :)

Other than that/her....I agree completely! ;)
 
Back
Top