ZazaCast
Major Contributor
Oh, and like Mike said, just because you get married doesn't mean you lose your eyes.
Spoken like a very young man who has never been married.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh, and like Mike said, just because you get married doesn't mean you lose your eyes.
Spoken like a very young man who has never been married.![]()
That would just be creepy.Hottest Twilight actress?
I would have put my daughter's picture in this thread but then I re-read the title.
That would just be creepy.
She's cute as a button though.
She also did those takes for me about a 20 times. No complaints. :thumbup:
That's why I decided to go with this one instead...I can only imagine if you did do that...
You'd get an "umm... Mike? WTF?" from me.![]()
Looking forward to it!Damn! Saw all 3 movies and didn't even catch that she was in all of them..! Quite the chameleon! Got your RSVP too.. glad your coming to the show! Make sure you find me and say hi.. I'll probably be the guy drunk out of his mind... just kidding.. I think.
My vote is still with Lisa. Plus, she should get bonus points for being in three movies in one fest!
That's why I decided to go with this one instead...rogar-Love(DBG):
No problem big guy! :thumbsup:Thanks Mike... thanks a lot... :cheesy:
Spoken like a very young man who has never been married.![]()
Spoken like a man who is thoroughly p***y-whipped and tells himself that other married men must be too.
WOW... that was uncalled for. :huh:
I hope you're joking and can take it like you dish it![]()
The trick is to never get into that phase where the girlfriend/wife gets to pretend like she's the only attractive woman on God's green earth.
The trick is to treat her like she is..
The trick is to treat her like she is.
.
And I thought I was a hopeless romantic with my sappy f**king movie! hahah
kisk my ass.
a
That's why being single is the BEST!