I have a 16x9inc brand camcorder case for sale. This is in excellent condition, no tears, etc. I used it with a JVC HD100 but sold the camera.
SPECS:
Holds camera ready to shoot with mattebox installed
Exterior constructed of extra heavy duty waterproof Cordrura®
Interior chamber of brightly colored padded fabric
Interior accessory pocket
Interior mesh dividers & exterior side pockets
Adjustable ergonomic padded shoulder strap
Interlock carrying handle
Meets carry-on requirements for most U.S. airlines
Length: 23 in Width: 11 in Height: 11 in
This case sells for 232.00 brand new, I am letting it go for 100.00 and free shipping, faster to reach me direct at jgussman@dcproductions.com
John
SPECS:
Holds camera ready to shoot with mattebox installed
Exterior constructed of extra heavy duty waterproof Cordrura®
Interior chamber of brightly colored padded fabric
Interior accessory pocket
Interior mesh dividers & exterior side pockets
Adjustable ergonomic padded shoulder strap
Interlock carrying handle
Meets carry-on requirements for most U.S. airlines
Length: 23 in Width: 11 in Height: 11 in
This case sells for 232.00 brand new, I am letting it go for 100.00 and free shipping, faster to reach me direct at jgussman@dcproductions.com
John