StormFactory
Well-known member
My local stores and B&H have been out of the Canon LP-E6 for a long time with no delivery date in sight. It is harder to get an original Canon battery than the 5D Mark II.
I just checked eBay and they have a few different knock off batteries. The price compared to the Canon is dirt cheap. Have any of you tried these off brand batteries? I've bought import radio flash poppers and they have worked great. Hopefully these batteries will also be great.
Here are a couple links to give you an idea of what I'm thinking about going with. Any thoughts?
http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Phottix-Batte...4|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50
http://cgi.ebay.com/2-x-LP-E6-Batte...4|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50
http://cgi.ebay.com/Battery-Charger-Car-for-Canon-LP-E6-LPE6-EOS-5D-Mark-II_W0QQitemZ370169330198QQcmdZViewItemQQptZBatteries_Chargers?hash=item370169330198&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1234|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50
I just checked eBay and they have a few different knock off batteries. The price compared to the Canon is dirt cheap. Have any of you tried these off brand batteries? I've bought import radio flash poppers and they have worked great. Hopefully these batteries will also be great.
Here are a couple links to give you an idea of what I'm thinking about going with. Any thoughts?
http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Phottix-Batte...4|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50
http://cgi.ebay.com/2-x-LP-E6-Batte...4|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50
http://cgi.ebay.com/Battery-Charger-Car-for-Canon-LP-E6-LPE6-EOS-5D-Mark-II_W0QQitemZ370169330198QQcmdZViewItemQQptZBatteries_Chargers?hash=item370169330198&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1234|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50