JVC Price - $6,295

joelnet said:
It looks like a finished product.

Funny, my first thought when I saw it was that it WAS a mockup. It didn't have the LOOK of a production line model to me. Maybe that's why it was under glass.
 
mr._guiyotinne said:
I read, i think in HD for indies that you must pay more than 900$ just for a tripod adapter...

Pretty "indie" IMO...

If that's true when it comes out then it'll kinda suck. But lets see what the street price with that adapter really is.

@thisiswells - I agree that the frame rate option on the Panasonic is very cool and I would use it, so that's a big point for it.

@sirius - As for the actual Panasonic design, maybe the feedback here will send them back to the drawing board, but I'm betting we'll get something pretty close to what we saw at NAB. To you it looked like a mockup. I saw "done, but not very sexy". That ought to tell Panny something, I'm sure it's not the first time they've gotten that reaction.
 
I say 'fat and unpretty'. Maybe Pana has to take a look at the JVC or even the Z1...
 
Back
Top