Just plain weird............

Jason Miller said:
how do you set the hvx for timelaps?

checkout Interval Recording in your manual (assumig you have an HVX). It tells you step by step. it's so simple you'll want to do a ton of em. hope that helps.
 
Unfortionatly I bought my HVX used and it didn't come with the manual. but for 2300 bucks I cant complain about the lack of a few things. I will look in the downloaded manual to see if its in there
 
Setting for timelapse is frustrating without the manual and sometimes with it. It is done under scene files. It must be in Video Cam mode rather than film cam. And it can only be done with certain settings - 720 p60 is one of them. Once that is done, set to "Interval" . My setting for slow moving scenes, such as sunsets and clouds, is 1 frame every 5 seconds. For fast stuff, like traffic, I use 1 frame every 2 seconds.
 
Back
Top