tommetass Well-known member Aug 6, 2007 #1 Wohoo! Got my DVX100A today love it, love it, love it... and then the Sgpro is coming november 15th.. but I can wait or, I will wait..
Wohoo! Got my DVX100A today love it, love it, love it... and then the Sgpro is coming november 15th.. but I can wait or, I will wait..
duranracing23 Well-known member Aug 6, 2007 #2 Congrats. Obviouly you dont love it enough that your here posting comments. what are you waiting for go and try it out!
Congrats. Obviouly you dont love it enough that your here posting comments. what are you waiting for go and try it out!
tommetass Well-known member Aug 6, 2007 #3 oh what was that now? rogar-BigGrin(DBG) I couldn't respond cause I was out shooting... with my dvx... which I love... :2vrolijk_08:
oh what was that now? rogar-BigGrin(DBG) I couldn't respond cause I was out shooting... with my dvx... which I love... :2vrolijk_08:
Scott F Pug Life Aug 6, 2007 #4 You have to maintain a fine balance between shoot time, and monitoring this site for the latest info!
You have to maintain a fine balance between shoot time, and monitoring this site for the latest info!